Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Seals HQ Pty Ltd online website. In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Seals HQ Pty Ltd. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Seals HQ Pty Ltd. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
- All information provided on this website and its links is subject to change without prior notice and is to be used as a general guide only. We do not guarantee the accuracy of any such information and will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies.
- Photographs and images on this website is provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. If you have placed an order, we reserve the right to cancel your order should our prices change. Price on this site are only valid for online orders only, not for phone, e-mail and fax orders.
- Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however, in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
- We undertake to accept or reject your order within 7 days. If we have not responded to you within 7 days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
- Once you have submitted an order, you may not cancel that order even if our acceptance or rejection of your offer is still pending.
- Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Payment for the goods are strictly CDB (Cash Before Delivery) unless otherwise agreed and specified on invoice. Payment by other than Cash or Cheque (by prior arrangement only) may attract additional administration charges. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
- We will not be responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit. The Customer is responsible for any costs incurred by unclaimed goods or refused shipments. The Customer must ensure that someone is available at the delivery address to accept the goods. We will use our best effort to ensure that delivery is timely but cannot be held liable for any delayed or lost goods.
Order Cancellation & Return
- Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
- We undertake to replace you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “contact us” webpage within 30 days of receipt of the product or order. No goods will be accepted for return after 30 days.
- If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.
- Returned products must be in their original form, including packaging, and otherwise as new and in a saleable condition. Returned products will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Products will be sent back at the customer’s own expense and on the basis that risk in the product remains with the customer until the products are received by us. If we organise for pick-up of returned products, we will deduct the delivery costs incurred from the amount refunded.
- Customised products tailored specifically for a customer may not be returned.
- We will not accept, refund or replace any damaged goods caused by misuse or improper handling.
- We covers all goods for a 1-year warranty unless specified otherwise.
- We warrant that if any defect in any workmanship of the product becomes apparent and is reported to us within twelve months of the date of delivery (time being of the essence) then we will, at our sole discretion, either replace the product or repair the defect.
- The conditions applicable to the warranty given by are:
- The warranty shall not cover any defect or damage which may be caused or partly caused by or arise through:
- Failure on the part of the Buyer to properly maintain any Goods; or
- Failure on the part of the Buyer to follow any instructions or guidelines provided by the Seller; or
- Any use of any Goods otherwise than for any application specified on a quote or order form; or
- The continued use of any Goods after any defect becomes apparent or would have become apparent to a reasonably prudent operator or user; or
- Fair wear and tear, any accident or act of God.
- The warranty shall cease and the Seller shall thereafter in no circumstances be liable under the terms of the warranty if the workmanship is repaired, altered or overhauled without the Seller's consent.
- In respect of all claims the Seller shall not be liable to compensate the Buyer for any delay in either replacing or repairing the workmanship/Goods or in properly assessing the Buyer's claim.
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website/s. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website/s.
- Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- 35. We accept no responsibility for delays or loss resulting from events such as strikes, lockouts, floods, fire, earthquakes, acts of war (whether declared or not) acts of God or other causes beyond our direct control.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in New South Wales and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
- We want your online experience to be enjoyable and we take care to respect your privacy when you visit our website. Of upmost importance is the fact that we do not sell, rent or otherwise distribute your information outside of the company. Generally, we use the information we collect about you for two purposes:
- to facilitate your requirements by ensuring your enquiries are forwarded to the correct people, and;
- to enable us to send you relevant marketing materials. Other than statistical information we do not collect information about you through our website other than where you provide it to us. Our electronic commerce and privacy standards are derived from the world's best business practices.
- We provide clear, complete and up-to-date information online about our business and the products and services we offer. This includes how to get in touch with us. This information is designed to help you make informed choices.
- We only collect customer information that is necessary for what we do. We always tell you who we are and what we intend to do with your information when we receive it. We strive to be open - we will let you know what sort of personal information we hold, how we collect it, how we use and disclose it, if you want to know. Some personal information may be gathered when you register for certain services or demonstrations offered. We may also ask for personal information at other times. We may also use a technology called 'cookies' in connection with our site in order to provide you with tailored information. A cookie is a tiny element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive so we can recognise you when you return. You may set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie.
- We also ensure that your personal details are accurate, complete and up-to-date when we use or collect them through our verification process. We also destroy or permanently delete personal information when you tell us that it is no longer required.