While all Seals HQ's Security Tamper Evident Bags are already 100% recyclable, we have gone one step further in our goal to provide the widest range of sustainable security tamper evident solutions to Australia.
Seals HQ's Biodegradable Security Tamper Evident Bags combines our innovative and secure Security Tamper Evident Bags with Biodegradability.
Top 7 Environmentally Friendly Features of Biodegradable Security Tamper Evident Bags
Some of the environmentally friendly features of our Biodegradable Security Tamper Evident Bags are:
- Evaluated and tested in accordance to oxo-biodegradable standards, including ASTM D 6954-04, British Standard 8472 and UAE Standard 2009: 5009;
- Will degrade within 24 to 36 months when disposed of in a landfill or soil in the presence of oxygen, heat and stress;
- Doesn't start the biodegradation process while on the shelf;
- Photo-degradation tested in accordance with ASTM D5208;
- Not formulated with heavy metals including lead, arsenic, mercury, cadmium, selenium, barium, chromium, nickel, antimony and silver, and are in compliance with CONEG regulations;
- Complies with Federal, Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act (FDA) and the European Union Regulation EU No10/2011 on food contact plastic materials.
- Ecotoxicity testing verifies that there are no residuals left such as metabolites, un-degraded components and inorganic components which exert a negative influence on plant growth, earthworms or freshwater organisms.
All Seals HQ Biodegradable Security Bags still maintain its security features and are suitable for protecting high value assets. The Biodegradable Security Bags are highly customisable and features our standard security features as shown below:
To know more about Biodegradable Security Tamper Evident Tape, contact us using one of the methods below:
1) Call us at 1300 920 778
2) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Fill out our simple CONTACT US form
[Part 2 of a 4-part Series on Custom Branding Security Seals]
There are many methods that can be used to brand your Security Seals. There are benefits and disadvantages to certain methods, which we will cover in our article today.
HOT STAMPING - In the old days, the most common method to brand a security seal was a process called hot stamping. A copper block is heated to between 135°C - 150°C and is used to stamp a coloured foil onto the security seal. The heat will transfer the colour from the foil onto the security seal according to the engravings on the copper block.
INKJET PRINTING - Imagine using an inkjet printer and printing dot matrix style markings on the security seal. This is what Inkjet Printing is.
THERMAL TRANSFER - Thermal Transfer printing is an advanced methodology that follows the hot stamping method described earlier. The only difference is that a copper block is no longer needed. The custom design is drawn on a computer and fed to the machine, which will then print the design onto a foil which is then transferred to the security seal using heat.
LASER MARKING - The crème de la crème of methodologies used in branding a security seal. The design is drawn using a computer and fed to the laser marking machine, which then uses mirrors to guide a laser beam to etch a permanent marking on the security seal.
Briefly, here are the benefits and advantages to the various methods listed above:
With more YESSES that Simon Cowell gives out in a typical episode of American Idol, it is obvious that Laser Marking is the best method to brand your security seals.
Seals HQ is committed to bringing the latest and best technology to Australia. We have invested in a Fibre Laser marking machine that is due to be commissioned in the next few months. As far as we know, Seals HQ is the FIRST and ONLY security seal provider in Australia to have our own laser marking machine.
Once the machine is commissioned, Seals HQ will be able to offer branded seals from as low as 100 seals. Follow us to be informed on when the machine is commissioned and watch a video of us christening it by breaking a sacrificial bottle of champagne over the machine as it is named aloud and launched (We won't actually do that - the champagne will break the machine, but we'll still officially commission the machine).
If you would like to discuss branding on your security seals, please contact Seals HQ using one of the methods below. One of our team members will contact you to discuss what Seals HQ can do for you.
- Click HERE to fill in our Contact Form
- Send us an email at email@example.com
- Call Seals HQ at 1300 920 778
This is Part 2 of a 4-part series on Custom Branding Security Seals. Follow Seals HQ on LinkedIn to stay updated as we release our articles.