As of 1st January 2021, Seals HQ is able to provide Biodegradable One Time Use Security Bags as a standard product. The Biodegradable One Time Use Security Bags come in 3 sizes:
Click HERE for A3 Size - 320.0mm x 495.0mm (Including Tear Off Receipt)
Click HERE for A4 Size - 230.0mm x 375.0mm (Including Tear Off Receipt)
Click HERE for A5 Size - 170.0mm x 285.0mm (Including Tear Off Receipt)
We have also maintained the same pricing between our Biodegradable and non-Biodegradable One Time Use Security Bags.
Seals HQ's Biodegradable Security Tamper Evident Bags combines our innovative and secure Security Tamper Evident Bags with Biodegradability.
Top 7 Environmentally Friendly Features of Biodegradable Security Tamper Evident Bags
Some of the environmentally friendly features of our Biodegradable Security Tamper Evident Bags are:
- Evaluated and tested in accordance to oxo-biodegradable standards, including ASTM D 6954-04, British Standard 8472 and UAE Standard 2009: 5009;
- Will degrade within 24 to 36 months when disposed of in a landfill or soil in the presence of oxygen, heat and stress;
- Doesn't start the biodegradation process while on the shelf;
- Photo-degradation tested in accordance with ASTM D5208;
- Not formulated with heavy metals including lead, arsenic, mercury, cadmium, selenium, barium, chromium, nickel, antimony and silver, and are in compliance with CONEG regulations;
- Complies with Federal, Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act (FDA) and the European Union Regulation EU No10/2011 on food contact plastic materials.
- Ecotoxicity testing verifies that there are no residuals left such as metabolites, un-degraded components and inorganic components which exert a negative influence on plant growth, earthworms or freshwater organisms.
All Seals HQ Biodegradable Security Bags still maintain its security features and are suitable for protecting high value assets. The Biodegradable Security Bags are highly customisable and features our standard security features as shown below:
To know more about Biodegradable Security Tamper Evident Tape, contact us using one of the methods below:
1) Call us at 1300 920 778
2) Email us at email@example.com
3) Fill out our simple CONTACT US form
Freight forwarders who have registered as a Registered Air Cargo Agent (RACA) have an important responsibility in ensuring safety across the air cargo supply chain.
If you are a RACA, what steps have you taken to ensure that there will be no tampering or pilferage of the cargo before uplifting international outbound air cargo which has been examined onto an aircraft?
Tamper Evident Security Seals can be used to secure ULDs. Depending on the value of the cargo, you can choose either a simple plastic indicative seal (which can be easily applied and removed by hand) or use a wire cable seal, which is designed to provide greater security as it can only be removed with a wire cutter.
ULDs with loose carton boxes can be secured with tamper evident security tapes and labels.
Seals HQ is a specialist provider of tamper evident products and solutions. With our wide range of cost effective products, RACA Freight Forwarders can now apply best practices to ensure maximum security for your packaging.
Contact Seals HQ using one of the methods below to discuss how we can help you effectively secure your packaging: